anaj tagged me to reveal 8 random facts about me! Help!
Well, you asked for it.
8 Random Facts About Me
1. When I was little, I once tried breaking my arm. I hit my arm repeatedly against the branch of a tree, and then considered jumping from the tree to break my leg.
2. I like younger men.
3. I am the first person in my family and amongst my relatives to not only go to University, but also get a degree. And the first person to be a doctor. I really seriously doubt this is going to happen again any time soon, unless I have children.
4. I consider myself more British than German, and more European than German. I have a dislike of Germany’s order, rules, and discipline, though I benefit from being brought up German in the British workplace.
5. I love Edinburgh. It’s the first place where I’ve ever felt at home, and I got emotional when speeding into Scotland 2 weeks ago (and was flashed twice by speed cameras in the process. I won’t get points on my license though as my license is German).
6. I’m getting a thistle tattoo. I like people who view their body as neutral inscription material, and not as a sexed body that is essentially male and therefore masculine, or female and therefore feminine.
7. Politically, I consider myself left of centre though I have near-Thatcherite views on a person’s ability and responsibility to do well in life and to contribute to society.
8. I consider myself a feminist (but I’m not pushing any political discourse onto anyone – I simply live my life in a feminist way).
And now I have to tag 8 other people to do this? w00t? I don’t know any bloggers! I’m just going to tag 2 for now and then have a think about the other ones. Also, you’ve tagged automatthias 😐